Saturday, March 3, 2012

Miscalculated

I'm glad I slept on it last night and reran the numbers. It made me realize that I miscalculated; the loan payments were biweekly, not monthly, so we can't afford it, and the savings wouldn't be that substantial anyway. I'm back to the drawing board.

My husband and I had a huge argument about budgeting and finances this evening. It ended with me telling him that I just wanted us to be on the same page when it comes to money, because no matter how much I try to pay off debt, it's not going to happen unless we both are willing to change our spending habits. That has led to me deciding tonight that I need to write out my plan to get us out of debt and to lay it out to him so he knows EXACTLY what my plans are and we can BOTH stick to these plans, instead of spending impulsively.

That said, I need to figure out exactly what my plan is.

No comments:

Post a Comment