Monday, January 9, 2012

I'm So Excited!

Our bonus for 2011 was just updated with November results; December results should be in next week. I am ridiculously excited to see that our bonus this year is projected to be over $4700. This is, far and away, the largest bonus I have ever seen with this company. Generally they just touch $1500, or less. I think I've only gotten over $1000 twice.

Can I just tell you how ridiculously excited I am?! I know they take about 40% of it in taxes, but it will still be enough to pay off both of our Best Buy cards and a portion of one of my interest bearing cards, or my consolidation loan, or something.

I hope there isn't a major letdown with December results.

Ok, you may carry on with your daily lives. I just wanted to express my excitement and didn't want to do so anywhere that may be construed as braggin.

No comments:

Post a Comment